Sentences with chimneys in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chimneys in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chimneys.
- And under that rare sun all the little town, among its slag heaps and few tall chimneys, had an air of living faster. (8)
- Chimneys and smoke, the trees cut down, piles of pots. (8)
- Chimneys within three hundred yards, right in front of this house! (8)
- Far in the country, people saw a gap in the city ranks, and the sun looked through between the chimneys in an unwonted place. (2)
- For we passed through a stretch of blighted country, sparsely covered with brush, but handsomely enough diversified with factory chimneys. (2)
- He walked all day, making occupation by directing his steps to divers eminences that gave a view of the Brookfield chimneys. (10)
- How could it be otherwise, when there was veritably blossom on the trees and the chimneys were ceasing to smoke? (8)
- Like the tall old house with its high windows and squat chimneys, he was marvellously self-contained. (8)
- The chimneys will not look nice from that windie, ye know. (8)
- The streets were full of icy shadow, although the chimneys were smoking overhead in golden sunshine. (2)
- The windows all were blind, no smoke rose from the chimneys. (10)
- We had never known all this while how much we missed them; but it gave us a fillip to see the smoke from their chimneys. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chimneys. Perhaps also see a sentence for confessed and ways to use checco in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chimneys in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.