Use the word chinese in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chinese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chinese.
- He kept seeing her cross-legged figure on the bed in that dim light; tense, enigmatic, almost Chinese; kept feeling the feverish touch of her lips. (8)
- He was conscious that his own khaki spoiled something as curious and rare as some old Chinese tea-chest. (8)
- In Middle Temple Hall a Ball was still in progress, though the glamour from its Chinese lanterns was already darkened and gone. (8)
- Like this Chinese building, so was Society then formed. (8)
- She supports herself and him by washing for the poor people among whom they live, at rates which destroy Chinese and domestic competition. (1)
- The Chinese lanterns are alight. (8)
- They have their thinking done for them as the Chinese have their dancing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chinese. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use chucked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chinese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.