A sentence for the word chooses. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chooses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chooses.
- Darcy can please where he chooses. (4)
- Even a map chooses and limits, far more a picture. (9)
- Here he is, and he knows the den, and he chooses to act the innocent. (10)
- I consider that those twenty years are just nothing, if he chooses to have them so. (10)
- I have heard that this man, Bakewell, chooses voluntarily not to inculpate my son. (10)
- Let her think and act as she chooses, however. (4)
- That is to say, she chooses bewilderment to indulge in the exclamatory. (10)
- The one he chooses, she will know love. (10)
- We will follow Tom Cogglesby, as he chooses to be called. (10)
- Well, the young man will go; and if Rose chooses to become a monument of constancy, we can do nothing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chooses. Perhaps also see a sentence for corners and ways to use chills in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chooses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.