A sentence for the word chorus. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use chorus in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chorus.
- A Tyrolese regiment passed, singing splendidly in chorus. (10)
- And the building chorus went on, strident and mirthless under the grey-white sky. (8)
- Chorus of shouts from the divining brethren. (10)
- Emma was not of the chorus. (10)
- In the midst of the chorus there is one veiled figure and one voice distinguishable. (10)
- It wound away, and left regrets, which raised a chorus of harsh congratulations from the opposite party of his internal parliament. (10)
- The chorus changes its measure to one of hymeneals. (10)
- The chorus chants to a muted measure of suspense, while Camillo dips pen in ink. (10)
- The three made chorus in a noise of boots on the floor. (10)
- Then again, when beginning to eat, his good conduct drew on him a chorus of the jeers of all the martial comrades he had known. (10)
- Unfortunately, he could hear nothing but the general chorus of their songs. (8)
- You chorus the last two lines. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chorus. Perhaps also see a sentence for corners and ways to use chills in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chorus in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.