Chronicle sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use chronicle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chronicle.
- I disdain to chronicle such victories. (10)
- I have ever found that the happiest portions of existence are the most difficult to chronicle. (6)
- In the chronicle of a sickness the event is death. (10)
- Nor, as recent renowned historians have proved, are observations of this nature beneath the dignity of chronicle. (10)
- The chronicle of the House would state that the last Earl of Romfrey left no heir. (10)
- The dry chronicle is fittest. (10)
- The whole record of his life, from his eighteenth month, is a chronicle of fever and ill-health, borne always with heroic fortitude. (2)
- To me your acts are fair and good as the chronicle of a saint. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chronicle. Perhaps also see a sentence for crows and ways to use characteristics in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chronicle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.