Sentences with chummy in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use chummy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chummy.
- About twenty paces behind, Abrane, Fleetwood, and one whom they called Chummy Potts, were wildly waving arms. (10)
- Abrane, Chummy Potts, Brailstone, little Corby, were brighter comrades. (10)
- But you, Chummy, you mind, old Chums, all cases of the kind, safest back the professional. (10)
- Chummy cried like a brat in the street for his lost mammy. (10)
- I had to keep Chummy standing. (10)
- So Chummy continues a Protestant; dull consciences can! (10)
- We got quite chummy one day, when we were going out to the pyramids together, and he gave himself away, finely. (9)
- Well, poor old Chummy always gave you credit for knowing how to play your game. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chummy. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use chuse in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chummy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.