Sentences with churches in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use churches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for churches.
- After some discourse she contrived to say inoffensively that people who strolled into her churches for the music, or out of curiosity, played the barbarian. (10)
- Edinburgh is a city of churches, as though it were a place of pilgrimage. (2)
- Had she any strong sense of Religion, in addition to the formal trooping to one of their pallid Protestant churches? (10)
- He walked elastically, yet with trim precision, as if he had a pleasant taste in furniture and churches, and held the Spectator in his hand. (8)
- I find I never weary of great churches. (2)
- Marvellous, too, that the clocks on the churches, all the way along the Westward thoroughfare, stuck at the hour when Banks are closed to business! (10)
- Rainy dawn and the tongues of the churches ushered in the last day of street fighting. (10)
- The leaves fluttered, the water lapped, but they continued in one stay like so many churches established by law. (2)
- There area few rococo churches in Italy, and perhaps more in Spain, which approach the perfection achieved by the Wurzburg cathedral in the baroque style. (9)
- There is a Veronese in one of the churches of the Giudecca opposite. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for churches. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use choked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use churches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.