Sentence with word chuse. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use chuse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for chuse.
- Chuse your own degree of crossness. (4)
- Crawford like, in what manner would he chuse, to take a survey of the grounds? (4)
- During his absence we shall be able to chuse our own society, and to have true enjoyment. (4)
- Harriet may pick and chuse. (4)
- I take any part you chuse to give me, so as it be comic. (4)
- Invite him to dinner, Emma, and help him to the best of the fish and the chicken, but leave him to chuse his own wife. (4)
- Let her chuse for herself, as well as the rest of us. (4)
- Men of sense, whatever you may chuse to say, do not want silly wives. (4)
- Miss Crawford may chuse her degree of wealth. (4)
- She was answered by having a small trinket-box placed before her, and being requested to chuse from among several gold chains and necklaces. (4)
- Weston had agreed to chuse some fine morning and drive thither. (4)
- Yates did not chuse would perfectly satisfy him, and a short parley of compliment ensued. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for chuse. Perhaps also see a sentence for continues and ways to use chiming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use chuse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.