Sentences with circular in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use circular in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for circular.
- A circular about an exhibition of etchings. (8)
- Every book is, in an intimate sense, a circular letter to the friends of him who writes it. (2)
- Formal as a circular, the idea of it appeared to be that the bare fact would tell him enough and inspire him with proper designs. (10)
- The circular stare of Sir Meeson seemed unable to contract. (10)
- The eyes are two circular windows, the nose is a door, the mouth an aperture caused by removal of a board below. (1)
- Why, such an act was comparable to the circular mission of the dog! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for circular. Perhaps also see a sentence for conceivable and ways to use cigars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use circular in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.