Circus sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use circus in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for circus.
- At Piccadilly Circus, losing patience, we beckoned to a four-wheeler and resigned ourselves to a long, slow journey. (8)
- But I did none of these things, and I am willing to believe the fault was in me, if I was disappointed in the circus. (9)
- I think that he was preliminary to the sole event of that partial circus I have mentioned. (9)
- Once more, I say, these amusements have their place, as the circus has, and the burlesque and negro minstrelsy, and the ballet, and prestidigitation. (9)
- Shall I say that he seemed the only member of that little circus who was not of an amiable temper? (9)
- The grooms of a well-appointed circus tread the streets with a better presence. (2)
- There was, in fact, an air of pleasing domesticity diffused over the whole circus. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for circus. Perhaps also see a sentence for credence and ways to use citizen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use circus in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.