Sentences for cited. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cited.
- After dinner Weyburn strolled to the points of view she cited as excellent for different aspects of her old home. (10)
- Arthur was petted, consulted, cited, flattered all round; all but caressed. (10)
- Beamish frenetically cited his many occupations. (10)
- Great ladies must they be, at the web of politics, for us to hear them cited discoursing. (10)
- He cited beneficial Liberal bills recently passed, which she accepted for a concession of the navy to the Tories, and she smiled. (10)
- I suppose I am not liable to capture and imprisonment until the day when my name is cited to appear. (10)
- In the ensuing litigation their attorneys cited two notable precedents. (7)
- She cited Ferdinand Laxley as a likely lender. (10)
- She cited Vernon Whitford for her authority that the train had been inspected, and the platform scoured to find the professor. (10)
- Statistics were then cited. (10)
- The Duvidney ladies, Dorothea and Virginia, would have cited ancestral names, showing it to be the worst of intimations. (10)
- The exception is everlastingly cited! (10)
- Together with Walter Heriot, Andrew Saddlebank, our best bowler, the drollest fellow in the world, John Salter, and little Gus Temple, were oftenest cited. (10)
- We cited Lord Edbury to appear before us, and I tell you we extracted an ample apology to you from that young nobleman. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cited. Perhaps also see a sentence for camps and ways to use circling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.