Sentences for citizens. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use citizens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for citizens.
- And setting aside for a moment thoughts of an army, we create more valuable citizens. (10)
- As the case stands, we are under a summary edict of the citizens, to whom chivalry is unknown. (10)
- He said a good many prominent citizens were going to have theirs in, and his price was a hundred and fifty dollars. (9)
- Outwardly the Italians conducted themselves with the air of ordinary heedless citizens, in whose bosoms the music set no hell-broth boiling. (10)
- Squads of soldiers tramping by turned to look and smile, and the dull faces of citizens lighted up at the quaint sight. (9)
- The Kaiser cannot approach for him; the citizens are outraged. (10)
- The good citizens of Cologne did not look on them favourably. (10)
- What a terrible next-door neighbour for superstitious citizens! (2)
- Worthy citizens read the description of history with interest when the halo of Royalty is round it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for citizens. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use circus in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use citizens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.