Sentence using the word civilian. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use civilian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for civilian.
- Drop your civilian swank! (8)
- Even the distinguished civilian behind his tree, hesitating between pride and terror, was accessible to its charm and suasion. (1)
- He was a civilian, if one might judge from his habit, which was that of a planter. (1)
- He was of medium height, but very slender and lithe, and sat his horse with something of the air of a civilian. (1)
- I, you see, am a civilian: I invariably try the milder methods. (10)
- That of the civilian was withdrawn. (1)
- The civilian called out his name, but he did not hear. (1)
- The end upon which the civilian stood almost, but not quite, reached a fourth. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for civilian. Perhaps also see a sentence for clergy and ways to use civilized in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use civilian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.