Clad example sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use clad in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clad.
- Being men, they were not terrible, though unfamiliarly clad. (1)
- Clad in his nightshirt, his neck poked forward, his back rounded, he resembled some long white bird. (8)
- Clad in his priestly robes, he was laid out in state in the church. (2)
- He is, indeed, very neatly, if not quite fashionably, clad. (1)
- It was the sole tree of the host clad thus in scurf bearing a semblance of livid metal. (10)
- Presently the squire descended, fully clad, and breathing sharply from his nostrils. (10)
- She appeared to him like nothing so much as a pump with two handles, lightly clad in snow. (8)
- She felt the better clad for it. (10)
- She was clad in beauty. (10)
- They were miserably clad; and the pavement was so cold, you would have thought no one could lay a naked foot on it unflinching. (2)
- Wagge also extended her hand, clad in a shiny glove. (8)
- You would be clad in mail, steel-proof, inviolable, if you would . (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clad. Perhaps also see a sentence for chiefs and ways to use clump in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clad in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.