Sentence with word claret. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use claret in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for claret.
- Claret was brought, and they were left alone. (10)
- He went and dined, and he thought he dined well, at a Spanish-American restaurant, for fifty cents, with a half-bottle of California claret included. (9)
- I have it from Carling, worthy man; and lawyers can be brought to untruss a point over a cup of claret. (10)
- I invariably took cold pie and claret. (10)
- I took a hasty meal and fortified myself with claret to have matters clear with him before the night was over. (10)
- Or are you for claret, my lads? (10)
- Ripton lunged for the claret jug. (10)
- Seven courses would have been served him had the sky fallen; but he ate little, and drank more claret than was his wont. (8)
- Stanton takes wine, madeira and claret, and other small necessaries. (10)
- The port and claret went very well after the champagne. (10)
- Times are hard on claret. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for claret. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrariety and ways to use cloudy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use claret in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.