Claws example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use claws in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for claws.
- A disposition to mocking humour, foreign to her nature, gave her the notion of being off her feet, in the claws of a fabulous bird. (10)
- Not to have control enough to stop short of digging his claws into that precious mite! (8)
- The contraction of muscles which had given them claws for hands had cursed each countenance with a hideous grin. (7)
- The great bird went up with a sharp yelp, hanging over them with knotted claws. (10)
- The little sandy cat, creeping across the floor, fixed its claws in the backbone of the fish, and drew it beneath the bed. (8)
- The man seemed to him a man of claws, who clutched like a demon. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for claws. Perhaps also see a sentence for chill and ways to use clumps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use claws in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.