Clean-shaven in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use clean-shaven in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clean-shaven.
- Edmund Paramor was a medium-sized and upright man of seventy, whose brown face was perfectly clean-shaven. (8)
- He has a dark, clean-cut, clean-shaven face, dark grizzling hair, dark twisting eyebrows. (8)
- He therefore set his jaw firmly and made its upper angles jut sharply through his clean-shaven cheeks. (9)
- He was a man with close cropped grey hair, a broad, yellow, clean-shaven face, and thrusting grey eyes. (8)
- He was, or should have been, clean-shaven. (8)
- Large and fat, and clean-shaven, he looked like a monk in evening dress. (9)
- Nicholas passed his hand over his thin, clean-shaven cheeks, very rosy after his summer cure; a slight pout had gathered on his lips. (8)
- The door was opened by the parson, a bloodless and clean-shaven man, whose hollow cheeks and bony hands suggested a perpetual struggle. (8)
- The narrow face, clean-shaven now, with its deep-set eyes and compressed lips, looked more priestly than ever, in spite of this brown garb. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clean-shaven. Perhaps also see a sentence for church and ways to use closeted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clean-shaven in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.