Sentences using the word clearing. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use clearing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clearing.
- Cole, that every thing was rapidly clearing away, to give proper space. (4)
- He held it to the light, clearing his brow of raindrops. (8)
- Her clearing intellect prompted it, whilst her nature protested, and reviled her to uplift him. (10)
- Her first blank despair at sight of the trap she had fallen into, was clearing before her natural high courage. (10)
- I was resolved to lose no time in clearing up those mistakes as far as I could. (4)
- Only after clearing it did they remember the rearward pedestrian, whose probable wants Chillon was urged by Carthinia to speak of to their host. (10)
- The fists worked right and left; such a clearing of ground was never seen for sickle or scythe. (10)
- They came upon a clearing in the wood where a tournament of knights might have been held. (10)
- This is just clearing the ground, sir. (8)
- Though our kind uncle has done something towards clearing him, I cannot believe that ten thousand pounds, or anything like it, has been advanced. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clearing. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use classics in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clearing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.