Use the word clerks in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use clerks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clerks.
- A lot of young lawyers, and two students of medicine, and some railroad clerks. (9)
- But one day, all of a sudden, the other clerks got wind of it…. (8)
- He was severe and silent all day with his clerks, and peremptory with customers. (9)
- In his despair he went down to the steamer office, and took a room which one of the clerks said was the best. (9)
- On his way out he saw that his clerks knew, and answered their involuntary glances with a look so sardonic that they were immediately withdrawn. (8)
- Prosecutors, witnesses, officials, policemen, detectives, undetected, pressmen, barristers, loafers, clerks, cadgers, jurymen. (8)
- Stokers; machine-tenders; brick-layers; dockers; clerks! (8)
- The firm consisted now of nothing but Soames and a number of managing and articled clerks. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clerks. Perhaps also see a sentence for correctly and ways to use claw in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clerks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.