Use the word client in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use client in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for client.
- As for instance to-day, when he had suspected his client of perjury, and was almost convinced that he must throw up his brief. (8)
- Camminy saw his client redden fast and frown. (10)
- He thought that his client, of the whimsical mind, though undoubtedly correct moral views, had need of a glass. (10)
- Not constitutionally interested in amphibious sports, his visit had been one of business rather than pleasure, a client of some importance having asked him down. (8)
- Paramor, too, after one keen glance at his client that seemed to come from very far down in his soul, sat motionless and grave. (8)
- There is something sublime in your abnegation if, indeed, you have had no other client this week. (8)
- There was a dignity in his client, an impressiveness in his speech, that silenced remonstrating reason and the cry of long years of comfortable respectability. (10)
- Thompson received his client with the dignity and emotion due to such a rent-roll and the unexpectedness of the honour. (10)
- Thompson saw that, as his client did not join him in his glass, the eloquence of that Porty reply was lost on his client. (10)
- What though his client exaggerated? (10)
- Yet how otherwise explain the fact of his excellent client being incomprehensible to him? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for client. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use closely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use client in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.