Use the word climate in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use climate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for climate.
- A warm climate may be prescribed for her. (4)
- As soon as possible after dinner they took the train for Mayence, and ran Rhinewards through a pretty country into what seemed a milder climate. (9)
- Benning had brought them to Brownville in the hope that the mountain climate might benefit Eva, who was thought to be in danger of consumption. (1)
- But these heroic and devoted people struggled on, believing that they were becoming acclimated faster than the climate was becoming insupportable. (7)
- He gave the impression of one who has lived actively with horses in a sunny climate. (8)
- I affected to fear climate, and to dread the effect of the tropics upon my health. (6)
- I have always been blessed with excellent health, and no climate disagrees with me. (4)
- Lawrence, where he could raise stock hardy enough for any climate, and ship by land or water. (9)
- She would rashly try your climate at its worst period. (10)
- There would be no social upheaval so long as the climate was what it was! (8)
- What would not travel do, and that heavenly climate! (10)
- You must winter in a warm climate. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for climate. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use closely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use climate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.