Sentences using the word climbing. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use climbing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for climbing.
- Although George was climbing the mountain, his breath came freely, and all at once, without any reason, he burst into song. (5)
- At any moment it might be a hundred feet away from you, climbing the next billow. (2)
- Climbing at a great pace, he reached Malvern Beacon just as it came dawn, and stood there on the top, watching. (8)
- Climbing mountains at my time of life is out of all reason. (10)
- Climbing the stairs, she found her mistress in the drawing-room still. (10)
- Climbing up above the road, he lay down. (8)
- He saw her lying dead, saw himself climbing down in the moonlight and raising her still-living, but half-frozen, form from some perilous ledge. (8)
- He then rose, and to her intense surprise began climbing up on to the pile. (8)
- Honour to Murat, of course, for climbing the peaks! (10)
- Steep, rocky heights; Jaegers, nimble as cats, climbing up them…. (9)
- The climbing of cliffs is a very dangerous pastime. (6)
- The moon was climbing high. (10)
- The owl hooted, the red climbing roses seemed to deepen in colour, there came a scent of lime-blossom. (8)
- The staircase could be seen climbing steeply up past walls covered with a shining paper cut by narrow red lines into small yellow squares. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for climbing. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use classics in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use climbing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.