Sentence using the word cling. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use cling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cling.
- A bee knows the first summer day and clings intoxicated to its flowers; so did Nedda know and cling. (8)
- Besides, Lowell was most simply and pathetically reluctant to part with youth, and was willing to cling to it wherever he found it. (9)
- Did never two dart at each other, seize, and cling, and ever after be one? (8)
- I cling to the past as to something in which I have deserved well, though I am scarcely satisfied with it. (10)
- I cling to the thought of you, as my rescue, I declare. (10)
- I would cling to my, belief in him if I were drowning. (10)
- It was to her lover she would cling. (8)
- March, looking at her hands and such parts of her dress as a glove might cling to. (9)
- Pasmer, making a last effort to cling to her reluctance, but feeling it fail, with a sensation that was not disagreeable. (9)
- She fell many degrees; she wanted something to cling to; so she clung to the man who struck her low. (10)
- The light of her eyes does absolutely cling about you. (10)
- The noise of the engagement merely silenced him; recluse invalids cling obstinately to their ideas. (10)
- These people must not suppose that I have to cling to a party. (10)
- To Soames a kind of affectation seemed to cling about it all, a sort of picturesqueness which was out of date. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cling. Perhaps also see a sentence for clever and ways to use cliffs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.