Use the word cloaked in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use cloaked in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cloaked.
- A decent withdrawal, and very well cloaked. (10)
- Giacinta came running in to her mistress, and cloaked and hooded her hurriedly. (10)
- In the latter case, the rashness of an hereditary virgin princess avowing her attachment might pass condoned or cloaked by general compassion. (10)
- Not a soul had a suspicion of his cloaked nature. (10)
- She sat there cloaked. (10)
- Sir Austin cloaked the lamp and trod silently toward the window. (10)
- The cloaked and dull suspicion weighed within her nevertheless. (10)
- The cloaked figure of a man was at the corner of the street. (10)
- There were two cloaked figures at different points in the descent of the stairs. (10)
- These were soon cloaked. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cloaked. Perhaps also see a sentence for corrupted and ways to use cluster in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cloaked in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.