Sentences with closeted in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use closeted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for closeted.
- A week later he was closeted with her father. (10)
- He would stop their mouths if he could, and he went into the City, and was closeted with Boulter for a long time. (8)
- It would not make him healthy, wealthy, and wise, but it closeted him with memory of Fleur in her fancy frock. (8)
- Jack Herring was dead, but his nephew was still in the firm, and old Jolyon was closeted with him for half an hour. (8)
- Little Clare was still too unwell to be permitted to attend the dessert, and father and son were soon closeted together. (10)
- Mainwaring, who, for your comfort, has fretted herself thinner and uglier than ever, is still here, and they have been all closeted together. (4)
- She was much closeted with the baronet. (10)
- Temple and I left the general closeted with my father, and stood at the street-door. (10)
- Tuckham and Beauchamp came together to the house, and were closeted an hour with her father. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for closeted. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use clutches in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use closeted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.