Sentences with clover in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use clover in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clover.
- From the stubbles and second crops of sun-baked clover puffs of warm air kept stealing up into the chillier air beneath the willows. (8)
- I expect to be under a roof of my own on Clover Street before long. (9)
- Many things I thought of, sitting there, till the sun sank below the moor line, the wind died off the clover, and the midges slept. (8)
- The second crops of clover were already high; in them humblebees were hard at work; and, above, the white-throated swallows dipped and soared. (8)
- There are places in that Clover Street house that need touching up so dreadfully. (9)
- These disharmonic shadows flitting in the room made a stir like the rubbing of dry straw or the hum of bees among clover stalks. (8)
- Whether through prayer, or in the scent and feel of the clover, he found presently a certain rest. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clover. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentrated and ways to use cleveland in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clover in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.