Sentences for clue. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use clue in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clue.
- A year later, however, her son began to busy himself with matters that would certainly give some clue to her more recent envoys. (5)
- He looked inside instead of out, and lost the clue. (10)
- He was beginning to gather a clue to the dialogue. (10)
- He was long-suffering, but with the slightest clue terrible. (10)
- His eloquence upon the beauty was her clue. (10)
- I waited for a moment, till the first burst of their merriment over, I should obtain a clue to the jest. (6)
- If there were anyone that one could apply to with a probability of gaining such a clue as that, it might be of essential consequence. (4)
- Possibly one of the dozen unknown episodes in it might have furnished the clue, I agreed with her. (10)
- She had no clue to tell her what it signified. (10)
- The guess hinted at a clue of some sort to the secret of her veering. (10)
- The shadow of a clue for me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clue. Perhaps also see a sentence for camps and ways to use claret in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clue in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.