Clump sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use clump in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clump.
- A loitering gardener halted to do something unnecessary to a clump of pampas grass; he, too, wanted an excuse for peeping. (8)
- At last the clump of her feet was heard approaching. (10)
- At that moment three men stepped silently forward from behind the clump of young trees which had concealed their approach. (1)
- It was as if he had hacked with his thick boots at a clump of bluebells. (8)
- The moonbeams had stolen in to the beech clump, frosting the boles and boughs, casting a fine ghostly grey over the shadow-patterned beech-mast. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clump. Perhaps also see a sentence for creates and ways to use cloths in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clump in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.