Coast example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use coast in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for coast.
- All about her, in air and sea and unknown coast, was fresh and prompting. (10)
- And there was the coast of France under young sunlight over the waters. (10)
- Areas of rain along the whole coast, and increased pressure in the region of the private office. (9)
- Aunt Juley supposed their Yeomanry would be very busy now, guarding the coast, though of course the Boers had no ships. (8)
- Both had fallen victims on the same day to the plague, the only pestilence that had visited this bright coast within the memory of man. (5)
- Burman, he had heard, was by the sea, on the South coast. (10)
- He had suggested Ostend; or some point on the French coast; Kenby had thought of Schevleningen, and the doctor had said that would do admirably. (9)
- How far off we were from the green Devonshire coast, was one of her questions, suggestive of our old yacht-voyage lying among her dreams. (10)
- Pippin was away down the coast engaging an engineer; and on his return, Scorrier had not the heart to tell him of the desertion. (8)
- Richard had fought a duel in France with Lord Mountfalcon, and was lying wounded at a hamlet on the coast. (10)
- The sea was so blue, the rocks and wooded spurs of that Southern coast so dreamy in the bright land-haze. (8)
- They arrived at their original destination, and the following day telegraphed for rooms at a hotel farther down the coast. (9)
- We moved from town to town along the South coast; but it was vain to hope we might be taken for simple people. (10)
- Wilfrid and Lady Charlotte gave their votes for the Devon coast. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for coast. Perhaps also see a sentence for chill and ways to use core in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use coast in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.