Colder example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use colder in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for colder.
- A haze had begun to bathe the trees, the stars burnt dim, the air was colder. (8)
- And now the colder weather has come, I am feeling much fresher. (8)
- But Soames bent sideways over the feet, warming them both; they gave him comfort, colder and colder though they grew. (8)
- Empty houses are colder than out of doors. (10)
- It grew colder and dark. (8)
- It was scarcely so cold in the church as it was without, but it looked colder. (2)
- The idea struck at his heart colder than if her damp little feet had been there. (10)
- We are warmer if we travel on foot sunward, but it is a discovery that we are colder if we take to ballooning upward. (10)
- What use to put it back, to wrap up that which must be colder soon! (8)
- Women, when they are no longer warm, are colder than the deadliest catarrh wind scything across these islands. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for colder. Perhaps also see a sentence for characteristically and ways to use conjugal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use colder in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.