Use the word cole in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cole in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cole.
- Cole approaching to entreat Miss Woodhouse would do them the honour of trying it. (4)
- Cole does not know how to shew her kindness enough; and I must say that Jane deserves it as much as any body can. (4)
- Cole has servants to send. (4)
- Cole is very bilious. (4)
- Cole never touches malt liquor. (4)
- Cole of it, she sat down and wrote to me. (4)
- Cole on business an hour and a half ago. (4)
- Cole or any other steady friend, when she might not bear to see herself. (4)
- Cole seemed to be relating something of her that was expected to be very interesting. (4)
- Cole should have done it. (4)
- Cole, that every thing was rapidly clearing away, to give proper space. (4)
- Cole, to add his very pressing entreaties; and as, in every respect, it suited Emma best to lead, she gave a very proper compliance. (4)
- Cole, you would stay a little longer than you might wish. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cole. Perhaps also see a sentence for corridors and ways to use corrupted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cole in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.