Collett sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use collett in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for collett.
- And next day there was a murmur of letters passing between Matey and Browny regularly, little Collett for postman. (10)
- Besides, Lady Ormont appeared, in the company of her friend Selina Collett, not worse than rather too thoughtful; not distinctly unhappy. (10)
- Collett attempted an opposition of dignity to those vehement attacks for answers. (10)
- He remarked to little Collett that ladies going into the water half-dressed never have more than half a bath. (10)
- Little Collett he still was in height. (10)
- Selina Collett was writing under the verandah letters to her people in Suffolk, performing the task with marvellous ease. (10)
- Selina Collett would not have invited him with underlinings merely to see a shoreside house and garden. (10)
- She had come across the sister of little Collett, Selina her name was, carrying it. (10)
- The same with little Collett, after hearing of him as the old schoolmate of the established new friend. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for collett. Perhaps also see a sentence for crows and ways to use commentary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use collett in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.