Sentences with comforted. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use comforted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for comforted.
- A steady look of hers had of late perplexed the man, and he was comforted by signs of her inefficiency where he excelled. (10)
- A vision of his determination to do it, somewhat comforted him. (10)
- It would have comforted her to laugh. (10)
- Ripton washed his face and comforted his nose at a brook, and was now ready to follow his friend wherever he chose to lead. (10)
- She rose with a strength not her own: not comforted, and no longer speculating. (10)
- Success at the Imperial Court might have comforted him; but a remorseless sensitiveness of his nature tripped his steps. (10)
- Suddenly recollecting the story of young Jolyon, however, he felt a little comforted, for what could you expect with a father like that! (8)
- The liquid darkness of his large eastern eyes cast a light that brought her heart out: she confessed it, and she comforted him. (10)
- The simple, earthy wholesomeness of the place appealed to Dan and comforted him. (9)
- The wine comforted him. (10)
- To be otherwise comforted was out of the question. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for comforted. Perhaps also see a sentence for complaint and ways to use concerns in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use comforted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.