Use commiseration in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use commiseration in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commiseration.
- Algernon Feverel treated his nephew with a sort of rough commiseration, as a young fellow who had run off the road. (10)
- Deprived of her darlings, the loneliness of her days made her look to Wilfrid for commiseration. (10)
- It wore an expression of concern, even of commiseration, but not that fluttered look which must have been there if she had known. (8)
- Sedgett was seized by his complaint and demanded commiseration, but, recovering, he chuckled again. (10)
- The heavy butler was disposed to summon all the commiseration he could feel for his bruised flesh. (10)
- Wilfrid was touched by commiseration for her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commiseration. Perhaps also see a sentence for carriages and ways to use counterfeit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commiseration in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.