Commonplaces sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use commonplaces in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commonplaces.
- Georgiana stayed through the first commonplaces: then they were alone. (10)
- His departure was mentioned with the ordinary commonplaces of regret. (10)
- I knew that her rich, tender voice was doing its work, too, through the commonplaces she vouchsafed to me. (9)
- In the midst of the casual commonplaces her memory was enlightened. (10)
- Lapham and Penelope, and then, after some lingering commonplaces, got herself out of the house. (9)
- Lovell would enter and eye him carelessly; utter little commonplaces and go forth. (10)
- She waited for the passage of commonplaces. (10)
- She wondered at herself too for thinking of resentment and disdain in relation to the familiar commonplaces of licenced impertinence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commonplaces. Perhaps also see a sentence for crouched and ways to use contributes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commonplaces in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.