How do you use companies in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use companies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for companies.
- Companies of all kinds are forming. (10)
- Fair companies of racing yachts were left behind. (10)
- He had retired from his firm, and now only sat on the Boards of several companies. (8)
- How his Companies could go on putting up with such a fossil for chairman was a marvel! (8)
- It would take little, seeing his age and feebleness, to make his Companies throw him over. (8)
- On more than two-thirds of this enormous sum the insurance companies had laid bets, and the greater part of it they refused to pay. (7)
- Some of them who did not direct companies, grow fruit, or own yachts, wrote a book, or took an interest in a theatre. (8)
- The companies defendant had contended that the recourse of the property-owners was against, not them, but the owner of the cow. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for companies. Perhaps also see a sentence for colder and ways to use compromised in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use companies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.