A sentence using the word complaints. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use complaints in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for complaints.
- Complaints are the rule, even from those who have had their way in the choice of officers. (7)
- Hurst called them to order, with bitter complaints of their inattention to what was going forward. (4)
- No complaints on my part, I do assure ye. (10)
- People who suffer as I do from nervous complaints can have no great inclination for talking. (4)
- The event acquitted her of all the fancifulness, and all the selfishness of imaginary complaints. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for complaints. Perhaps also see a sentence for county and ways to use connections in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use complaints in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.