A sentence for the word completed. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use completed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for completed.
- A very few minutes more, however, completed the present trial. (4)
- An army of agents was overrunning the country with the prospectuses of his books, and delivering them by the scores of thousands in completed sale. (9)
- Haggerston has our directions, and all will be completed in a week. (4)
- He set to work at once, and in three feverish days completed the first draft of his parable. (2)
- He was silent at his work, and, even while engaged in merry games, set about a task slowly, but completed whatever he undertook. (5)
- I have completed my political education on salt water, and I tackle you on the Land question. (10)
- My round of presentation was just completed, when the pale figure in light blue livery announced Counsellor Daly and dinner, for both came fortunately together. (6)
- Quite a new sensation; terribly delightful, bringing a sense of completed manhood. (8)
- She completed him, added the softer lines wanting to his portrait before the world. (10)
- The trip just completed was its first for the day and the conversation of the two early passengers had not been interrupted. (1)
- The zealots of Byzantium completed the work of destruction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for completed. Perhaps also see a sentence for corked and ways to use conquered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use completed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.