Complication sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use complication in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for complication.
- But he did not promise this so confidently as upon former occasions, and he instinctively waited for a new complication. (9)
- It was a complication. (9)
- It was that extraordinary complication of moves and checks which presents in the main a knot, for the powers above to cut. (10)
- Perhaps, also, she saw in the complication thus offered an escape for Rose, and was the less inclined to elucidate it herself. (10)
- We see the consequence of it in this Shrapnel complication. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for complication. Perhaps also see a sentence for cream-coloured and ways to use compassionate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use complication in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.