A sentence for the word compounded. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use compounded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for compounded.
- But their individuality, although compounded of so many elements, is but the richer and the more original. (2)
- He seemed to have no sense that the Universe was equally compounded of those two symbols, whose point of reconciliation had not yet been discovered. (8)
- Her sentiments towards him were compounded of all that was respectful, grateful, confiding, and tender. (4)
- Over her anxiety brooded a darkness, compounded of vague growing fears. (8)
- The air was full of a smell pleasantly compounded of oakum, of leather, and of oil. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for compounded. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use conveyed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use compounded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.