Comprehensive in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use comprehensive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for comprehensive.
- As nearly right, too, in the wording of her opinion as one may be in three or four sentences designed to be comprehensive. (10)
- Having learned all their customs and business methods he returned to his own country and laid before the Panjandrum a comprehensive scheme of commercial reform. (7)
- I find it difficult to get my Board to take a comprehensive view. (8)
- Then he delayed for a rapid and comprehensive exchange of opinions and ideas, successfully blending military subordination with American equality in his manner. (9)
- There was no meanness there, but neither was there encouragement in that comprehensive brow with its wide sweep of hair. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for comprehensive. Perhaps also see a sentence for celebrated and ways to use covering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use comprehensive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.