Sentence with word comrade. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use comrade in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for comrade.
- A comrade of some description was necessary, for Richard was neither to go to school nor to college. (10)
- A crowd came pouring after it, and from the midst the voice of a comrade hailed them. (10)
- A difference had come in their relations since that kiss; outwardly she was the same good comrade, cool and quick. (8)
- And Roland, your old comrade and brother-in-arms? (10)
- As they were parting, Beauchamp perceived his old comrade Jack Wilmore walking past. (10)
- Ere he was halfway up the stairs, a door opened, and his old comrade in adventure rushed down. (10)
- He pointed her boldly out to a comrade, who approved his appetite, and referred her to a third. (10)
- He would right heartily have called her comrade, if he had been active himself. (10)
- His comrade inquired with the utmost eagerness what that chance might be. (10)
- I could fly bleeding and through hootings to a comrade. (10)
- Many a bitter bowl had he partaken of with that disastrous comrade. (2)
- The leader can rely on the faithfulness of his host: the comrade is sworn to serve. (10)
- There, with one thought of saving his doomed cousin and comrade, Carlo rushed, and not one Italian survived the fight. (10)
- Woodseer was the better comrade and director of routes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for comrade. Perhaps also see a sentence for contrariety and ways to use commiseration in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use comrade in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.