Sentences using the word conceit. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conceit in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conceit.
- And as to conceit, he is the farthest from it of any man I know. (4)
- As it is, sir, here comes round one of your accidents to tell me I have lived blinded by conceit. (10)
- Both men stammered and protested, out of conceit, and were as foolish as men are when pushed to play at mutual concealment. (10)
- Hartfield will only put her out of conceit with all the other places she belongs to. (4)
- He closed it with a thrilling conceit of the right thing written down; such as entomologists feel when they have pinned the rare insect. (10)
- Her conceit was unbounded. (10)
- I was given good principles, but left to follow them in pride and conceit. (4)
- My monstrous conceit of elevation will not suffer condensation into sentences. (10)
- Nor perhaps the conceit. (8)
- She knew too well that she was not of the snows which do not melt, however high her conceit of herself might place her. (10)
- They had not a conceit of themselves, but a sort of content in their own ways that one may notice in certain families. (9)
- Veneration of heroes, living and dead, kept down his conceit. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conceit. Perhaps also see a sentence for clutch and ways to use collected in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conceit in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.