How do you use conceited in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conceited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conceited.
- Amazingly conceited, I am sure. (4)
- Be infinitely cleverer and not half so conceited. (4)
- I never heard of anything so conceited, so disgustingly mean, in my life. (9)
- It touched one of the least conceited and most amiable of men profoundly. (8)
- So high and so conceited that there was no enduring him! (4)
- They are the most conceited creatures in the world, and think themselves of so much importance! (4)
- You toss your head up like a cock too conceited to crow. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conceited. Perhaps also see a sentence for coin and ways to use complaisance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conceited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.