Sentences with conceiving. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use conceiving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conceiving.
- But such efforts at conceiving one great one by incorporation of minors are vain, and cry for excuse. (10)
- Consequently the tyrant swallowed his wrath, little conceiving the monstrous blow she was about to strike. (10)
- It was for subtler reasons than I should have credited her with conceiving. (10)
- She listened gravely, conceiving the infinity as a narrow dwelling where a voice droned and ceased not. (10)
- She sank on the floor of the room, conceiving with much strangeness of sentiment under these hard stripes of misfortune, that reality had come. (10)
- The driver seemed to eye him queerly now, as though conceiving doubts about the fare. (8)
- There must be the same immediate association of thought, though she was very far from conceiving it to be of equal pain. (4)
- They did not greet her, conceiving an immediate interest in the barometer; but she could feel them staring at her very hard. (8)
- They promised to visit her very early in the morning, neither of them conceiving that they left her to a night of storm and tears. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conceiving. Perhaps also see a sentence for compounded and ways to use college in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conceiving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.