Sentences for concerts. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use concerts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for concerts.
- A list of theatres, concerts, operas confronted her in the next window, together with the effigies of prominent artistes. (8)
- Domestic Concerts are got up to gratify her: a Miss Fredericks: good old English name. (10)
- I hope we shall have many sweet little concerts together. (4)
- March presided at such things as carriage exercise, concerts, and shopping. (9)
- Once or even twice a day she went to the concerts in the Kurhaus, either with her father or alone. (8)
- There were more concerts, not very well attended. (8)
- You like the reviews there, and the dances, concerts, Zigeuner bands, military Bohemian bands. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for concerts. Perhaps also see a sentence for candlesticks and ways to use costumes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use concerts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.