Sentences with concrete in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use concrete in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for concrete.
- A pipe is the concrete form of philosophy. (10)
- Asserted here, verified there, the rumour gathered volume, and from a serpent of vapour resolved to sturdy concrete before it was tangible. (10)
- At present, and before our sentimentalists are a concrete, it would be profitless rashness to depict them. (10)
- By paving here and there he had, he informed me, made a concrete for the wheels to roll on. (10)
- He tried to be more concrete. (9)
- Our modern system of combating her is too long defensive, and carried on too ploddingly with concrete engines of war in the attack. (10)
- Redworth was rising to be a Railway King of a period soon to glitter with rails, iron in the concrete, golden in the visionary. (10)
- Relief of so concrete a kind is not to be obtained in crowded London assemblies. (10)
- The name was a possession, a concrete, unstained piece of property, the value of which would be reduced some twenty per cent. (8)
- Their seat of reason is not a concrete. (10)
- Well, then, we must make the quicksands concrete. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for concrete. Perhaps also see a sentence for conclude and ways to use cowered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use concrete in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.