Sentences using the word condescend. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use condescend in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for condescend.
- But now, candidly, how is it you cannot condescend to a little management? (10)
- But she did condescend. (10)
- I do not condescend to boisterous displays of it. (10)
- Mel; for now that she had fixed him to some explanation of his prospects, she could condescend in her stiff way to banter. (10)
- Renee did not condescend to whisper. (10)
- She could not condescend to specify; it would be ridiculous, and as it was, she felt her dignity hopelessly shaken. (9)
- Shrapnel communicates to Beauchamp that if ten Beauchamps were spouting over the country without intermission he might condescend to hope. (10)
- They never condescend to supplicate brute force for aid to crush their opponents. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for condescend. Perhaps also see a sentence for clinked and ways to use countrymen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use condescend in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.