A sentence for the word conducting. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conducting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conducting.
- Apparently she was conducting a business. (10)
- But we are forbidden to imagine the conducting of an argument thereon with a lady. (10)
- Colonel Poltermore still had the privilege of conducting her the few farther steps to her lodgings. (10)
- He brightened to propose the conducting of the pretty woman to the banquet. (10)
- He naturally supposed she was capable of conducting her affairs. (10)
- He resigned him to Laetitia in the hall, that he might have the pleasure of conducting the ladies to their carriage. (10)
- Rosamund sat at her boudoir window, watching the carriage that was conducting him to the railway station. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conducting. Perhaps also see a sentence for converse and ways to use conveyed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conducting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.