A sentence for the word confided. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use confided in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for confided.
- And my Chief has already had the satisfaction of seeing the secret he confided to me yesterday roared in all the thoroughfares this morning. (10)
- Could beauty be confided to him? (8)
- Had his Chief confided the secret to another and a traitor? (10)
- His appreciation of her intellect was an idolatry; he really confided in it, I knew; and this reacted upon her. (10)
- If Evan had confided in me! (10)
- Juliana confided the secret to Caroline, who suggested interested motives, which Juliana would not hear of. (10)
- March confided to him his secret trouble as to tips, and they tried vainly to enlighten each other as to what a just tip was. (9)
- Pasmer confided to herself. (9)
- She had never confided in him since! (8)
- She had never confided to Tony the exact nature and the growth of her malady, thinking it mortal, and fearing to alarm her dearest. (10)
- The old nurse, Nonna, aided the Majordomo, and these two faithful souls confided their anxiety to one another. (5)
- Then the precious charge is confided to him. (10)
- There was transparently some secret not confided to her friend. (10)
- To this experienced man was also confided the responsibility of choosing a wife for the young king. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for confided. Perhaps also see a sentence for converted and ways to use consequent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use confided in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.